We are seeking an energetic and motivated person to join our Customer Solutions and Engineering R&D teams.
The role encompasses liaison with our global customers to provide technical support for our existing products as well as technical assistance with the integration and application of our OEM and retrofit product solutions. Additionally, the person will participate as part of the R&D team to assist with tasks including product development and testing.
- Working as a member of our Customer Solutions team providing technical support for our global customers.
- Providing application and installation support for our OEM and retrofit product solutions. This includes evaluating machine electrical and hydraulic drawings, developing system interfaces and generating electrical interface drawings, plus providing remote technical assistance to our customers. These skills, knowledge and experience will be gained over time.
- Working with our R&D team to assist with testing of hardware and software systems as well as assisting with the development of test procedures.
- Assisting in the development and review of technical manuals, documents and customer support resources.
- Occasional international travel to provide product training, technical support and product integration support for our customers. You must hold or be eligible for an Australian passport.
- Be available to provide occasional phone/email support to our international customers outside of normal office hours.
Qualifications are not essential however the applicant must possess a background or previous work experience in electrical/electronics, electronic servicing, etc. We require a person that possesses the technical aptitude and willingness to learn, over time, our products at both a hardware and software level as well as developing the applications experience and knowledge specific to our industry.
The applicant should be someone that appreciates job security and is seeking a long-term career.
Preferred skills & experience:
- Basic understanding of PLC programming.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic circuits and drawings.
- Experience with electrical drawing packages.
- Basic hands-on technical skills such as electrical component wiring, soldering, mechanical assembly, etc.
- Have excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Be an analytical thinker and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
If you have the required experience, please APPLY NOW and send through your resume with cover letter.
This position is open to current residents of Australia only.
Please NO AGENCY enquiries.