We currently have a rare opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our R&D team and contribute to the development of our cutting edge products.
The focus of the role is to create new embedded applications for our new products and assist in supporting our existing product range.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and productive individual capable of working autonomously or as part of a team. You will have strong technical knowledge gained through a minimum of 5 years relevant experience and possess a tertiary degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or Electronic Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with RTOS (uC/OS II) with 32 bit processors (eg. Coldfire)
- Experience using version control software ( eg. Vault Professional)
- Experience with CANopen and TCP/IP Communication Protocols
- Experience with Embedded Web based interfaces
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Experience with Netburner modules/ Eclipse IDE and GNU toolchain
- Multi-processor systems with multi-port RAM
- 32-bit ARM experience
- Linux (System/ Application level)
- Ability to read electronic schematics and data sheets
If you possess the required skills and are looking for an exciting challenge, click the link in the sidebar to send us your CV.