Career Highlights to Date
- 2023 Signed by Belgian based team WRT to compete in the 2023 GT World Challenge, Europe.
- 2022 Secures a full-time seat with Trident Motorsport for the 2022 FIA Formula 2 Championship.
- 2021 Resigns with Jenzer Motorsport for the upcoming 2021 FIA Formula 3 Championship.
- 2020 Signed with Jenzer Motorsport for 2020 FIA Formula 3 Championship.
- 2019 Euroformula Open Championship with Fortec Motorsport.
- 2019 Toyota Racing Series with MTEC Motorsport.
- 2018 Euroformula Open Championship with Fortec Motorsport.
- 2017 Australian Formula 3 Championship with Gilmour Racing – Champion
- 2016 WA Formula Ford State Championship with Fastlane Racing – Vice Champion